We made a comprehensive design documentation of the breakwaters in the North Port in Gdynia on behalf of the Maritime Office in Gdynia.
The project documentation includes:
- Construction and executive project of repairing and extending of the existing island breakwater with development project.
- Construction and executive project of new breakwater with development project.
- Construction and executive project of marking navigation.
- Construction and executive project of internal fairway with the turntable.
The aim of the designed projects is availing the safe approach of ships towards positions of moooring in the North Port in Gdansk on the east side of modernized fairways. Implementation of this requires: the renovation of existing and construction of new breakwaters, fairways with turntables and navigational aids.
The range developed by our design office includes:
- The construction of a new section of fairway with the necessary internal turntables and track leading to the existing port turntables.
- The construction of the new breakwater on the eastern side of Port (The Breakwater South-east - a island).
- The renovation of existing island breakwater.
- The construction of the new island breakwater on the extension with the reserve position of the parking spot for ship with the maximum draft of 9 m.
- The marking navigation of fairway and turntables and designed breakwaters.
- The construction of the platform for birds, located between existing and new breakwaters. It is planned on the extend of the designed breakwater and mark-dissipating wave in front of existing breakwater.